Score by correct, incorrect, and approximate.
“Hand tailor” decks specific to each student by choosing which cards you’d like to include or exclude.
Switch from word, phrase, or sentence during a session with a touch of a button
Switch from initial, medial, final, or mixed positions during a session.
Spoken audio for each card at each level. Contains over 3,000 stimulus cards targeting the 29 most commonly targeted phonemes.
We have 3 promo codes for Pocket Artic to give away. To win one, do any or all of the following and leave a SEPARATE COMMENT (at the bottom of the page) for EACH step that you did. Each comment is counted as an entry (subject to verification).
- Tell us how this app will help your child.
- Like The iMums on Facebook. Please put your Facebook username as a comment.
- Like Pocket SLP on Facebook
- Share this giveaway on Facebook. Use the Facebook Share button at the top of this page. Make sure your post is public and put the URL of the post as a comment.
- Use the Twitter button at the top to tweet about this review & giveaway.
- Contest ends May 6th and winners will be drawn by random drawing
THE WINNERS ARE Jennifer Hayes, Marge Bell and Emily Weir, please contact email@example.com or fb message theiMums within 48hrs to claim your codes