Score by correct, incorrect, and approximate.
“Hand tailor” decks specific to each student by choosing which cards you’d like to include or exclude.
Switch from word, phrase, or sentence during a session with a touch of a button
Switch from initial, medial, final, or mixed positions during a session.
Spoken audio for each card at each level. Contains over 3,000 stimulus cards targeting the 29 most commonly targeted phonemes.
We have 3 promo codes for Pocket Artic to give away. To win one, do any or all of the following and leave a SEPARATE COMMENT (at the bottom of the page) for EACH step that you did. Each comment is counted as an entry (subject to verification).
- Tell us how this app will help your child.
- Like The iMums on Facebook. Please put your Facebook username as a comment.
- Like Pocket SLP on Facebook
- Share this giveaway on Facebook. Use the Facebook Share button at the top of this page. Make sure your post is public and put the URL of the post as a comment.
- Use the Twitter button at the top to tweet about this review & giveaway.
- Contest ends May 6th and winners will be drawn by random drawing
THE WINNERS ARE Jennifer Hayes, Marge Bell and Emily Weir, please contact email@example.com or fb message theiMums within 48hrs to claim your codes
Mary is originally from England but now lives in California with her husband, dog, cat and three children. Mary and her family love Apple products and own an iPad2, iPad3, iPad Mini, iTouch, iPhone5 and several MacBook Pros. They also love cub scouts, skiing, camping and hiking. The family iPads are also used for therapy for their daughters Apraxia (speech disorder).