Tetris is, without a doubt, one of my all time favourite games when I was growing up. I used to play this game so much that I would hear the classic background music and see falling blocks in my sleep and I’m ashamed to admit that not much has changed since then as I’m still hopelessly addicted to Tetris and was thrilled when The iMums were approached to offer a Tetris for iPad giveaway! Here’s the specs…
CHECK OUT THESE RADICAL NEW FEATURES:
• ONE-TOUCH MARATHON MODE – Feel the power of this revolutionary new way to play the Tetris® game. Craft the perfect strategy and stack Tetriminos with the tap of a finger. You’ll have a few options, so choose wisely!
• TETRIS® GALAXY – Try this new multi-level mode! Clear to the core as you drop each Tetrimino with split-second intensity and use power-ups to transform the blockade below!
• TETRIS® LOG – Challenge your friends and show off your skills in Origin. You can also add your Facebook friends!
• TETRIS® RANK – Keep a tally of every line you’ve ever cleared.
JOIN THE T-CLUB TO ACCELERATE YOUR EXPERIENCE!
Are you a hardcore Tetris® fan? The T-Club is an optional membership for elite players to gain extra benefits when they play! Earn 15% more T-Coins and lines with every game. Spend extra coins on Power-ups and elevate your rank with awesome 5-star scores! You’ll even get discounts on new galaxies and Tetris® music!
PLAY THE BELOVED FAVORITE, TOO!
Enjoy Tetris® Marathon, the game you know and love. Play through 15 challenging levels and compete purely for points – the more lines you clear, the more you’re awarded. Also, get Korobeiniki (the world famous 8-bit Tetris® theme song) to keep you going for hours!
Requirements: Compatible with iPad. Requires iOS 3.2 or later.
Cost: AU$7.49 (22.8MB)
Please use our App Store button above if you decide to buy this app. It doesn’t cost any extra and a small portion of the cost goes to support the work we do here at The iMums! Pricing was correct at the time of publishing the review but is subject to change so please confirm before downloading.
We have TEN promo codes for this app to give away and if you would like to win one, just complete the simple steps listed below. Apart from the mandatory entry, you can complete any or all of the options but be sure to leave a separate comment for each step you completed. Each comment is counted as an entry (subject to verification).
Step 1. In the comments below, tell us your favourite game as a child. It could be a board game, a card game or even a computer game! Why did you love it so much?(Mandatory – 1 Entry)
Step 2. Like EA Games Australia on Facebook. (Optional – 1 Additional Entry)
Step 3. Follow EA Games Australia on Twitter. (Optional – 1 Additional Entry)
Step 4. Tweet about this giveaway. (Optional – 1 Additional Entry)
Step 5. Recommend this giveaway on Facebook. (Optional – 1 Additional Entry)
Step 6. Enter your email to join The iMums Mailing List. (Optional – 1 Additional Entry)
We take our readers privacy very seriously and can 100% guarantee you that we will never, ever pass your details on to third parties.
Step 7. Like The iMums on Facebook. (Optional – 1 Additional Entry)
Step 8. Follow The iMums on Twitter. (Optional – 1 Additional Entry)
Step 9. Subscribe to The iMums blog to receive a daily digest. (Optional – 1 Additional Entry)
Sign me up!
A new window will open.
Terms & Conditions
• This giveaway will close 5pm, Thursday 22 June, 2012.
• Winners will be picked randomly and must contact The iMums within 48 hours of the announcement to claim their prize.
• This giveaway is open to Australian residents only and an iTunes account is required to claim the prize.
• Please only enter if you intend on using the app or giving it to someone who will use it. Good luck!
The Australian iMum Amanda is a married mother of three young boys from North Queensland and has a background in Business Administration and Information Technology. An Apple enthusiast since 2005, Amanda was donned the nickname ‘The iMum’ due to her growing addiction to their products and her many, many apps. She now owns an iPod Nano, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad Mini, 27″ iMac, 13″ Macbook Air and two Apple TV’s.