To celebrate moving into our new “home” (ie. web host) and to make up for all the time we were offline, we have decided to run ‘Twelve Days of Giveaways’ commencing Friday September 14, 2012. We will be launching a new product review and giveaway each day for twelve days straight! – As it’s proving so popular we have extended it beyond 12 days!!
Each giveaway will have it’s own Rafflecopter or Punchtab widget and all entrants must abide by our giveaway Terms & Conditions. All giveaways will be listed on our site on the Giveaways page and mentioned regularly via our social networking avenues. Be sure to check the website for the latest giveaways!
A huge thank you to the following companies for sponsoring the giveaways:- ETYMotic, iBallz, TomoLtd, TRTLBot, Lynktec, Cygnett, Gecko Gear, iDapt, Trident, BUILT, lapiluv , TPU – Sea to Summit, Kensington,& Lifedge
Day 1: The Shell by TRTL BOT – case for iPad 2/3- Christine H.
Day 2: ETY-Kids-3 Earphones by Etymotic – Tammy H
Day 3: Razor II Ear Buds by Cygnett- Narelle R
Day 4: IDAPT4 Universal Charger – Dana T.C.
Day 5: Truglide Stylus by LYNKtec -Fides C.
Day 6: Kawaii iPod Touch/iPhone Cases (2) by TomoLtd- Holly C and Jody J
Day 7: TPU Waterproof case for iPhone4/4s by Sea to Summit – Christie Dwyer
Day 8: iBallz iPad Harness and Lid Cover (2) - Barb Walter, Trina Bassula
Day 9: Lapiluv - Chris Pedersen
Day 10: Pink Trident Kracken iPad Case (AU only) – Tracey Boulter
Day 11: KidSafe iPhone case by TRTL BOT (USA only) – Amy Nelson
Day 12: BUILT Neoprene envelope for iPad 2/3 -Jeannette Solimine
Day 13: KeyLite Ultra Slim Touch Keyboard Folio for iPad 2 by Kensington -Katy Powell
Day 14: Gecko Carbon fibre Folio case for iPad2/3 by Gecko Gear -Jo-Anne Cruckshank
Day 15: BabybugMagazine 1yr subscription (50 !!)
Day 16: Workmate iPhone 5 case from Cygnett- Anne Nack
Day 17: Cricket Magazine 1yr subscription (50 !!)
Day 18 : Lifedge Pink Waterproof iPad case -Kris Reichert
TIPS FOR ENTERING OUR GIVEAWAYS
- We verify all entries before announcing the winners. If you say you have completed an entry and you haven’t, we will know and you won’t be in the running.
- All giveaways on our site have a mandatory entry of leaving a comment on the giveaway post. Don’t say you have completed this step if you haven’t because if we can’t find your blog comment, all of your other entries will be void as well. What a waste of time for you and for us!
- With the bonus optional entries you can complete just one or two or all of them if you wish, that choice is yours, but remember the more entries you have in the giveaway the better your chance of winning it!
- Some entries give you the option of completing them daily so be sure to make the most of this by setting yourself a reminder or scheduling ahead.
- Always read the full post before entering the giveaway as it may country specific and you may not be able to enter afterall.
- Make sure your contact details are correct. If you enter your email wrong, we won’t be able to contact you if you win! We do mention the winners via social media and on our website but you may not see that in time.
- Only enter a giveaway if you intend on using the product or giving it to someone who will. It’s very unfair on all the other entrants if you enter a giveaway purely for the excitement factor or to sell the product on eBay.
We absolutely love bringing these giveaways to you but they are hard work so please play fair and be sure to help us spread the word by sharing this post. Good luck!