We offer several tools for app developers to help promote their apps and place them in front of our highly targeted audience of parents. Before we consider mentioning an app on our website, we are required to screen them first to ensure they are suitable for our audience. We prefer not to recommend apps tailored to children that have third-party advertisements; include social media buttons linking direct to Facebook, Twitter, etc; contain external links from the app for additional purchases (e.g. to iTunes). However if these must be included, we recommend they be hidden in a ‘Parents Only’ environment and child-proofed somehow.
We offer the following services which can be found in our Media Kit (PDF) which is updated monthly to include current statistics.
Website & Newsletter Advertising
App & Product Reviews
Press Release Publishing
To be kept updated on what’s happening with The iMums or to be notified about upcoming events or promotion opportunities, please sign up for our Developers Mailing List.
1. By subscribing to our mailing list, you accept that you are happy to receive the occasional email from The iMums.
2. We will send out regular communications but rest assured, we won’t be spamming your inbox.
3. We take our readers privacy very seriously and can 100% guarantee you that we will never, ever pass your details on to third parties.
4. You can opt out at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email.
Simply enter your email address below and click subscribe!
Press Release Submission Guidelines
- All press releases must be family-friendly and relevant to The iMums’ audience (mainly parents of young children that use Apple devices).
- Before we can consider a press release for publishing on our website, we are required to screen the app/s mentioned first to ensure they are suitable for our audience. A promo code may be required.
- Only press releases will be published. This means anything that looks like a marketing copy, advertisement, sales pitch or any non-news related content will not be published. Please ensure the press release is properly formatted, for example, written in the third-person. Here’s a guide on how to write a press release.
- You will only be notified if your press release is accepted and published on TheiMums.com, you will not be notified if it’s not accepted.
- Press releases will be reviewed to ensure the content is appropriate to our audience and they accurately reflect the type of information our readers expect from this site.
- We reserve the right to edit all submissions for spelling, grammar, clarity, or to delete irrelevant links. Note that your contact information included in your submission form will be published with your press release unless stated otherwise.
- Be certain to proofread your submission and include applicable links only.
- Please note that submission of your press release to TheiMums.com does not guarantee it will be published.